Caterpillar 3412 Diesel Engine
New and used Caterpillar diesel engines are available with Power Generator Enterprises Inc. for a fair price. The Caterpillar 3412 Diesel engines are a class apart when it comes to standby and prime power applications.
The Caterpillar 3412 Diesel engines – Key specs and highlights
- These Caterpillar diesel engines have a power rating in the range of 476 – 551 bkW at 1750 – 2100 rpm, and they are non-certified.
- The bore and stroke measure 137/152 mm, with a displacement of 27 liters.
- They have a 12-cylinder, 4-stroke cycle with V type, water-cooled engine
The Caterpillar 3412 Diesel engines – Key Functional Benefits
- The classic benefit of purchasing Caterpillar 3412 diesel engine is that each and every single one of them goes through a full-load test to ensure only the best of engine performance comes out in the market.
- Another major benefit lies in cost reductions in engine ownership because of less maintenance.
- The Caterpillar 3412 diesel engine series have been specifically designed for marine performances.
- The engine design of the Caterpillar 3412 diesel engines meet NFPA 20 requirements; the uniqueness lies in its compatibility with reconditioning and reusing when overhaul operation is being performed – therefore, both the variants, new and used, are just as good as either.
New and used Caterpillar 3412 Diesel engines – Power Generator Enterprises Inc.
Power Generator Enterprises Inc. are a reputable company well appreciated for selling only the best quality power solution equipment. All Caterpillar engines are made to display unfailing durability and reliability. They are constructed from the best materials. Built to outperform and last long, these series are elephants in terms of power.
If you too wish to purchase an industrial or commercial grade equipment, then request your requirement now, Click Here!