Cummins QSK60 Diesel Engine
Power Generator Enterprises Inc. bring to you the ultimate heavy-duty diesel engine, both new and used models, suitable for both mining and marine purposes – the Cummins QSK60 Diesel Engine.
The Cummins QSK60 Diesel Engine – Key specs and highlights
- High Pressure Modular Common Rail system, which gives the users complete control over injection pressure and timing. The unique element is an individual integrated simulator for each injector to prevent pressure pulsation.
- Two-stage oil filters installed in this series execute a combination of bypass and full-flow filtering to prevent harmful sludge and contaminants from harming the engine.
- The special Prelub system developed by Cummins ensures that oil is distributed to friction surfaces. It also builds up oil pressure before the action cranking – and it has a switch to ensure cranking does not occur without the presence of oil in the sump or filters.
- Monolithic iron pistons.
The Cummins QSK60 Diesel Engine – Key Functional Benefits
- Suitable for application in marine and mining industries, where every operation requires power in high amounts and reliable nature.
- Durability and longevity can be expected from this diesel engine because of its monolithic iron pistons.
- Engine performance can be monitored cylinder by cylinder, owing to special sensors attached to the set, enabling increased availability.
The Cummins QSK60 Diesel Engine, new and used – Power Generator Enterprises, Inc.
Power Generator Enterprises Inc., a known name in its niche, are highly reliable when it comes to purchasing new and used electrical power solutions. This diesel engine, purchasable from Power Generator Enterprises Inc., is a powerhouse in disguise, with a capability to handle mammoth tasks with ease. Its range of horsepower alone is enough to scare away those stubborn boulders and difficult stratum that create issues in digging. Purchase new and used QSK60 engines from Power Generator Enterprises Inc. today!
If you too wish to purchase an industrial or commercial grade equipment, then request your requirement now, Click Here!”