Atlas Copco QAS625 500kW Prime Tier 4 Final Premium Rental Grade Portable Generator Set
The Atlas Copco QAS 625 T4F generator is a prime power, multi-voltage, sound attenuated, mobile generator.
500kW / 625kVA PRIME POWER
It is powered by a Volvo T4 Final liquid-cooled, six-cylinder diesel engine.
The units consist of an alternator, diesel engine, cooling system, electrical distribution and control systems - all enclosed within a sound attenuated enclosure fabricated from powder coated steel.
This PREMIUM RENTAL SPEC also includes:
• Power Management System (PMS) Parallel controller with touchscreen display.
Up to 32 generators can be linked in parallel
• Digital AVR
Special attention has been given to the overall product quality, user friendliness, ease of serviceability, and economical operation to ensure best in class total cost of ownership.
Compact, sound attenuated, corrosion resistant, with single point lifting and 110% fluid containment
• Extremely durable and environmentally sensitive, designed to be used for everything from the oil field to special event power
• Tri axle trailer as standard
• Versatility, giving you the flexibility to match your machine to the correct application
• Heavy Duty alternator with AREP excitation and marine grade protection
• Start-up power for the most demanding sites with 300% over load starting capabilities
• Single side service with long run filters and 500-hour service intervals
• Heavy duty oil, air and fuel filters extend the maintenance interval to 500 hours for reduced total cost of ownership
• Volvo TWD1672GE T4F engine
• Proven engine platform with high reliability and durability
• SCR-only exhaust after treatment
• Simplified, lower cost of ownership system
• Voltage selector switch
• Simple voltage change within seconds
• External Fuel Tank Connections
• Ability to provide extended running hours
• Cam Lock Panel
• Quick and easy connection of power cables
• Emergency Stop
• External, recessed emergency stop for increased safety
• Battery Charger
• Insures the batteries are always ready for starting
• Remote signal Start / Stop
• Allows connection as a critical back-up unit via a 2-wire dry contact connection in the distribution panel
707 Gallon Internal Fuel Tank
DIMENSIONS: 260"L x 102"W x 118"H @ approx 26k lbs
|Enclosure / Portable||Mobile/Rental|
|Spec Sheet||691.5 KB||Download|